Monaco Grand Prix hosted tour
A fantastic package that combines luxury accommodation with two of the finest race viewing options for the Monaco Grand Prix.
The Monaco Grand Prix is quite simply the most glamorous motor race in the world. For one weekend in May every year a loop of roads running through Monte Carlo’s busiest streets becomes the focus of attention for the Monaco F1 Grand Prix.
Run since 1929, it is widely considered to be one of the most important and prestigious races in the world and, with the Indy 500 and the Le Mans 24 Hours, forms the Triple Crown of Motorsport. The event was included in the first Drivers World Championship in 1950 and Brazilian Ayrton Senna has won the race more times than any other driver, with six victories.
Join us from May 22nd to May 27th 2019 for our 5-night hosted tour to this iconic race circuit. You will enjoy a superb escorted VIP tour, relaxing in the most exclusive of surroundings. We have lined up a fantastic boutique hotel, authentic restaurants, hospitality on board a superyacht in Monaco harbour, a classic car driving experience in the mountains and a day on the Meditteranean abroad a private motor yacht. On race day you will experience VIP hospitality with a panoramic view of the circuit from the Ermanno Palace which sits adjacent to the first corner - Sainte Devote.
- 5 nights' boutique hotel accommodation in Saint Paul De Vence, including breakfast
- Airport (Nice Cote d'Azur) to hotel transfers or Gare de Nice to hotel transfers
- Drinks reception on the first evening
- Daily transfers in our luxury mini-coach
- F1 practice day from a superyacht in Monaco Harbour, full hospitality package
- Classic car driving experience around the French Riviera (one car shared per couple)*
- Luxury day on a privately chartered yacht around the Riviera coastline**
- VIP Hospitality on the Ermanno Palace terrace for race day
- Group dinner every evening including a 1/2 bottle of wine per person
- Group lunch every day except and a full days menu with complimentary champagne bar for Sunday's race day
- * Classic driving experience subject to license restrictions **Private cruise subject to weather conditions.
- Price shown is based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedroom. Single Supplement is £1995.
You can now book for our 2019 tour and secure your places for this fabulous event.
Prices, per person based on two sharing a twin or double room:
- Sorry, sold out for 2019
Price is in GB £. Currency prices are approximate and subject to final confirmation. We accept payment in GB £, Euros and US Dollars
Additional room nights available - price on application. Package is payable as 50% deposit with booking and balance due 15 Jan 2019.
What about flights?
We don't include flights. You'll be wanting to arrive into Nice Cote d'Azur airport, easily accessible from the UK and most countries around the world.
For flights from outside Europe you may need to transit through Paris or another European capital city (e.g. London, Berlin (or Frankfurt), Rome, or Madrid.
If you don't fancy flying, you can also arrive at the Gare de Nice where we can transfer you to our fabulous hotel. TGVs run from Paris, or it may even be possible to get a through train from London St Pancras.